Call Management gives companies a wealth of information. With it, they can reduce operational costs, raise employee productivity, detect fraud and network misuse, increase budget control, improve VoIP Quality of Service (QoS) and optimise network resources.
The application collects all incoming and outgoing voice sessions from IP and legacy PBXs, mobile operators and other call information sources. It then records the data in a centralised SQL database and produces an analysis in the form of reports, alerts and monitoring.
Best practices recommend reporting of statistics and usage trends, monitoring network activity and alerting on abnormal behaviour. Quantify Call Management makes all these possible.
Call management – the benefits
Communication expenses are in the top five items of many companies’ overall budget. By using Quantify Call Management, they can reduce costs by up to 30%.
An average 20% of outgoing calls from businesses are non-business. Quantify Call Management helps improve productivity and reduce phone use. Early detection of network abuse or fraud can also eliminate problems. The application raises alerts whenever it identifies abnormal behaviour.
In a convergent network supporting voice, video and data, Quantify Call Management will manage multi-service networks and allow efficient budgetary control.
VoIP calls may sometimes be low-quality. Quantify Call Management’s QoS feature can identify poor performance and help in negotiations with network providers.
Simply, this is a powerful system that runs itself and ensures fast ROI.
- Fully web-based: easy access anywhere and at any time
- User-centric application allows a complete view of communication use
- Modular architecture supports an unlimited number of sites and extensions
- Easy to install, fast to generate and drill down reports
- User-friendly interface
- Converged reporting of nearly all legacy and IP PBXs, and other communication sources
- Query generator helps create an unlimited number of custom reports
- Real-time dashboard tool promotes rapid understanding of call activity
- • ‘What if’ reports to analyse and compare service providers
- • Trafﬁc reports to monitor peak loads and bandwidth use
- • Advanced Report Scheduler automatically sends reports to a printer, file or e-mail
- Multi P&L units, multilingual, multicurrency and multi CDR capability
- Easily adjusts to organisational structure
- Near real-time monitoring and alerting and full visualisation
- • Automatically synchronises with organisations’ Active Directory, LDAP, ODBC, File and Cisco AXL
Scheduled import available (hourly, daily, weekly and monthly)
- Monitors call Quality of Service (QoS)
- ASP.NET technology to conform to company security policies
- Supports server virtualisation technology: allows servers to be consolidated and hardware used more efficiently
- The most important processes are executed as Quantify Call Management- specific Windows services
- Database structure based on Microsoft SQL databases
- Event log for auditing and tracking system behaviour